Announcing the New RowingRelated Newsletter for 2019
As you might have already seen, we've launched via the Substack newsletter platform with our first free post, "The Future of Rowing at the Olympics: How Rowing Should Adapt to Stay Relevant—and Grow its Base—on the World's Grandest Stage." You can sign up for our newsletter on the Substack site, as outlined below.
How it worksThere are 3 ways to subscribe:
- Stay in touch: You can sign up for our occasional free updates by simply providing an email address at the top or bottom of any free article
- Test it out: You can subscribe to our new, ad-free, monthly premium newsletter for $5/month
- Smart money: You can get a whole year of our premium monthly newsletter for $30
We want to do this the right way. That is, independent, unbiased, ad-free content for people who love rowing. We need your help to do that, and we promise to make up the 2 missed coffees or 1 missed beer a month it’ll cost you to subscribe. (We know that’s a big ask.)
Premium gets you:
- Exclusive access to interviews, reporting, and analysis—in other words, our best content
- First looks at new videos, trends, and emerging talent
- Original artwork and illustrations
- The ability to join the discussion with the authors, have your views heard, and potentially be featured
You won’t have to worry about missing anything. Every new edition of the newsletter goes directly to your inbox.
In the meantime, our eight years of free content will remain right here, on rowingrelated.com, and we'll post occasional updates here as well. Here are some of our most popular stories through the years:
- Texas Rowing’s Dave O’Neill on Coaching, Culture, and Development
- Winter Workouts: Why Do Rowers Fear the Erg?
- Stop Seat Racing: The Future of Crew Selection, with Virginia Head Coach Frank Biller
- Best Rowing Coaches: A 3-Part Series
- Best Rowing Drills for Athletes and Coaches
- RowingRelated Interviews
Any questions or comments, you can always reach us here, or via our social media channels (listed in the footer and the sidebar).
Cheers & Happy Holidays,